Monday 15 August 2005

I've Moved....Again!

Posted by Emily Listiane john 09:01, under | No comments

I truly apologize for the inconvenience, but I've changed addresses again. Double apologies to those still being redirected from the freeservers site, but I can't get some of the old webmasters to change their links.

After being hit almost daily with their daily bandwidth exceeded blockade I had to switch. Anyway, this is the new location, and all future posts will be here, so please bookmark the new address. I tried to move some of the articles over, but, prohosting, in its final annoyance, doesn't let picture files be accessed from off-site webpages--basically they won't show up. So I tried to provide links back to the original articles for all of them; these should all remain working for you. Also, on the right I added a link to the old blog index for older articles.

Hopefully I can stay put here for awhile. Google owns blogspot, which for a long time didn't allow images but now does, so hopefully I get some decent service.

Lastly, a new article below on the the three-vertical route and pass pattern adjustments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tags

Labels

Blog Archive

Blog Archive